Mid Wales

Oxygen therapy for fire casualty at Llandrindod Wells

A man has been treated for the effects of smoke inhalation following a late night kitchen fire at a house in Llandrindod Wells, Powys.

Crews from Mid and West Wales fire service were called to Ithon Road at 22:30 BST on Friday.

A spokesperson said the blaze involved an unattended cooker, and the victim was given oxygen therapy at the scene.

Two appliances from Llandrindod Wells and Builth Wells attended the incident.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites