Mid Wales

Man injured in Cardigan dance school building flat fire

A man has suffered serious burns after a fire broke out in a dance school in Cardigan.

Firefighters say they were called to the blaze on the third floor of a building in Park Place at 17:20 GMT.

Four firefighters wearing breathing apparatus went into the building and tackled the fire with water jets.

The man, who was in a flat in the building, suffered burns to his hands, arms, legs and face and was taken by air ambulance to hospital.

The Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service said there was no information on the cause of the blaze.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites