North East Wales

Spark starts fire at Raj Indian restaurant in Flint

A spark is believed to have caused a blaze in an Indian restaurant in Flint, say North Wales Fire and Rescue Service.

Firefighters were called to the Raj restaurant and takeaway in Chester Street just before 15:00 GMT on Saturday.

It is believed the fire in a roof space was caused accidentally.

Firefighters with breathing apparatus and thermal imaging cameras used two hose reel jets to put out the flames.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites