North East Wales

Wrexham house fire: man taken to hospital

A man has been rescued and taken to hospital following a fire at a house in Wrexham.

North Wales Fire and Rescue said its crews were called to the property in Chester Road at 20:24 GMT on Sunday.

The blaze was confined to the living room, with smoke spreading throughout the house.

One man was taken to hospital as a precaution suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation. No-one else was injured or evacuated from the house.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites