Power restored in Shotton after live cable cut by workmen
An electricity company says 950 homes and businesses in a Flintshire town have had their power restored, after workmen cut through a live cable.
Two workmen were taken to hospital with burns following the incident on Chester Road West, Shotton, at 15:34 GMT on Thursday.
The road was closed and traffic diverted while the area was made safe.
Scottish Power said the men, who suffered shock and superficial burns, were not company employees.
Power was restored to customers at 16:30 GMT.
The Health and Safety Executive has been informed.