Girl, six, dies 'after choking' at house in Gwynedd
- 20 August 2014
- From the section North West Wales
A six-year-old girl has died after it is believed she choked while staying with her family at a holiday home in Gwynedd.
North Wales Police said the girl was treated by paramedics and an off-duty police officer carried out CPR before she was airlifted from Morfa Nefyn to hospital in Bangor.
She is not local to the area, but no details were given of her home address.
Det Insp Lisa Surridge said the death is not being treated as suspicious.
A post-mortem examination is being carried out and the cause of death will be notified to the Coroner for North West Wales, Dewi Pritchard Jones
The girl was flown to hospital by an RAF rescue helicopter.