South East Wales

One in hospital after house fire in Molescombe, Cwmbran

One person was taken to hospital and a second treated for smoke inhalation following a kitchen fire in the early hours.

The blaze broke out in a terraced house in Molescombe, Cwmbran, on Friday at 0107 GMT.

South Wales Fire and Rescue Service used a hose reel and a specialist fan to tackle the fire and smoke.

The fire services said the casualty who was taken to hospital also needed treatment for smoke inhalation.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites