South East Wales

Fire crews tackle blaze at Radyr Comprehensive School

Firefighters were called to tackle a blaze at Radyr Comprehensive in Cardiff on Friday evening.

They were called at 19:49 BST after an fridge caught fire in the school hall.

South Wales Fire and Rescue Service sent crews from Whitchurch, Cardiff Central and Roath and the fire was extinguished by 20:44.

The fire started accidentally.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites