Woman in hospital and cat resuscitated in Wildmill fire
A woman was taken to hospital as a precautionary measure after a bedroom fire at Wildmill, near Bridgend.
Firefighters resuscitated a cat which is believed to have suffered smoke inhalation along with two others during the fire on Sunday at 23:00 GMT.
Four firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a thermal imaging camera to check the property, said South Wales Fire and Rescue Service.
The woman is believed to have suffered smoke inhalation.