South West Wales

Man rescued from restaurant fire in Swansea

A man was rescued by firefighters after a fire at a restaurant in Swansea.

It stated on a range cooker before spreading to the restaurant area, first floor flat and basement at the property in Craddock Street.

Three crews equipped with thermal imaging cameras and breathing apparatus were called around 1820 BST on Tuesday

The Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service said the man, rescued from the first floor flat, did not require medical treatment.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites