South West Wales

Woman rescued in house blaze in Milford Haven

Firefighters rescued a 44-year-old woman from the first floor of a house in Milford Haven after a blaze broke out in the lounge on the ground floor.

She was taken to hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation and cuts in the incident on Saturday.

Three fire engines were called to the scene at Meyler Crescent at 1137 BST.

The blaze is believed to have been started accidentally, Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service said.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites