South West Wales

Crews tackle house fire in Hafod, Swansea

A person has suffered from smoke inhalation after a fire at a house in Swansea.

Crews had to force entry to the property in Cwm Road, Hafod, after they received an emergency call from a neighbour.

The alarm was raised shortly after 05:00 BST and there were reports the home was full of smoke.

Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service said one occupier suffered smoke inhalation.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites