South West Wales

Man rescued from bungalow fire in Carmarthenshire

A man has been rescued from a house fire in Carmarthenshire.

Two fire crews were called to the bungalow in Glanffynnon, Tregunnor at 05:38 GMT on Friday.

The blaze had started in the living room of the property which was filled with smoke and a powerful fan was needed to clear it.

The man was given oxygen by firefighters before an ambulance arrived at the scene.

Related Topics

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites