Lois Archer, 15, may need skin graft after nail glue burn
A schoolgirl may need a skin graft after suffering burns from nail glue during a do-it-yourself manicure.
Lois Archer, 15, of Cwmavon, Neath Port Talbot, was putting on fake nails when spilt glue burned through her trousers, causing a three-inch wound to her thigh.
Burn specialists at Swansea's Morriston Hospital have told her she might need a skin graft and may be scarred for life.
Her mother Adrienne, 36, said: "It is like she was burned in an acid attack."