Flat fire at Clyne Court, Swansea, caused by tumble dryer
A woman was rescued and a man taken to hospital following a Swansea flat fire caused by a tumble dryer.
The first floor flat at Clyne Court, Sketty, was "severely damaged" by the blaze which broke out just before 05:00 BST on Thursday.
One floor of the 11-storey building was evacuated when the alarm was raised.
Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service said the fire was contained to the flat and warned of the dangers of using tumble dryers overnight.