Button batteries on ham slice
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Video

The danger of button batteries

Medical correspondent Fergus Walsh demonstrates what can happen if a button battery gets lodged in a child's throat, after a warning from surgeons over the dangers.

A button battery can cause devastating harm to a child if it gets lodged in their throat. Medical correspondent Fergus Walsh demonstrates what can happen - by using a piece of ham.

  • 22 Sep
  • From the section Health
Go to next video: Route taken by Khalid Masood