Samoa profile - Media
- 23 June 2015
- From the section Asia
Press freedom is "generally respected", according to US-based Freedom House.
The government and private operators run TV and radio stations and outlets from American Samoa are readily available.
By June 2015, there were nearly 27,000 internet users (InternetLiveStats.com). Internet cafes are widely used.
- Samoa Observer - private daily
- Samoa Times - daily
- Le Samoa - weekly, in Samoan and English languages
- Savali - fortnightly, in Samoan and English languages
- Talamua Magazine - monthly, in Samoan and English languages
- SBC TV - government-run, commercial
- TV3 - private
- Vaiala Beach Television (VBTV) - private