- A second day of searching the southern Indian Ocean ends without any sightings of objects that could be debris from the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
- Five planes are involved in the search of a vast area 2,350km (1,460 miles) south-west of Perth, Australia.
- A Norwegian cargo vessel, diverted to the area, scoured the sea through the night using searchlights.
- Bad weather hampered Thursday's search but conditions improved on Friday.
- It emerged earlier this week that two objects that could be plane debris were spotted on satellite images, one 24m (78ft) long.
- The airliner with 239 people on board disappeared on 8 March after leaving Kuala Lumpur bound for Beijing. (All times GMT)
- Sarah Fowler
- Kerry Alexandra
- Penny Spiller
- Gary Kitchener
- Helier Cheung
- Samanthi Dissanayake
- Amee Enriquez
Last updated 21 March 2014Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.