Shah Rukh Khan defends 'scuffle' in Mumbai
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has defended his actions after angry exchanges and scuffles with staff at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai.
Khan said he became angry when security "manhandled" children he was with.
The Mumbai Cricket Association (MCA) said the actor could be banned from the stadium for misbehaving during the Indian Premier League (IPL) match.
MCA officials have filed a police complaint against the actor. He says he plans to report "abusive" staff.
Khan, who is the owner of the Kolkata Knight Riders team, which won Wednesday night's match against the Mumbai Indians, said he was angry because stadium officials had been "very rude" to him.
"They were extremely aggressive. Some of the things they said I don't even want to repeat. And yes I got angry," he told reporters outside his Mumbai residence.
Khan also said that the "manhandling" of the children was "completely unpardonable in my mind".
The actor said he had not watched the match but gone to the stadium to pick up a group of 30 youngsters and his own children who had watched the match.
Khan said he would lodge a police complaint against the abusive stadium officials.
Earlier, the MCA president Vilasrao Deshmukh said attempts by staff to pacify Khan had been unsuccessful.
"There is a proposal before MCA to ban the actor from entering the stadium. We will go by whatever the majority decision is," he said.
MCA vice-president Ratnakar Shetty said the association members were "very angry over the incident".
He said he had not been present, but MCA officials had told him that it was "an unpleasant incident".
"Foul language was used," he said.
Meanwhile, IPL Chairman Rajiv Shukla has asked for a report on the matter.
"I will take the version of the MCA, Shah Rukh Khan and the police before talking about the issue," he said.
Khan is one of Bollywood's biggest stars. He has appeared in more than 70 films, anchored television shows and done innumerable advertisements.