Australia storms: NSW braced for more disruption
Thunderstorms that have battered parts of eastern New South Wales, Australia, for the past few days are set to continue, forecasters have warned.
High winds have brought down trees and damaged buildings while flash floods have been reported in some areas.
The State Emergency Services (SES) said they received 600 calls following storms on Sunday that brought heavy rain and hail.
Homeowners are being advised to keep gutters and downpipes clear.
On Sunday, the worst affected areas were south-west of Sydney around Camden, parts of Hawkesbury, and on the upper north shore.
One man in Hawkesbury was trapped under a fallen tree and taken to hospital, SES said.
Some 1,000 homes in parts of Sydney were also left without power after a severe thunderstorm on Sunday.
"The Bureau of Meteorology has advised of more storms this week in many areas," SES said in a bulletin.
Last month, severe storms swept across south-east Queensland, battering the city of Brisbane with hailstones the size of golf balls and leaving up to 90,000 homes without power.