- Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych and opposition leaders have signed a deal seeking to end the political crisis in the country
- The president says new elections are to be held before the end of December.
- Mr Yanukovych said the intention was to set up a unity government within 10 days.
- Ukraine's parliament has approved the restoration of the 2004 constitution, curbing presidential powers
- MPs voted to dismiss the interior minister and approve an amnesty for protesters accused of involvement in violence
- Dozens of people were killed in clashes between protesters and police in Kiev on Thursday - the bloodiest day of the unrest. All times GMT.
- Lesley Sixsmith
- Nina Lamparski
- Sarah Fowler
- Dominic Howell
- Simeon Paterson
- Alastair Lawson
- Claudia Allen
Last updated 21 February 2014Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.