- Ukraine's interim prime minister says the Crimea referendum "will not be recognised"
- Russia's upper house of parliament voices support to Crimea in its bid to become part of Russia
- OSCE monitors are prevented for a second day from entering Crimea
- Ukraine's Paralympic team decides to remain in Sochi for the Games while appealing to Russia for peace
- Russian energy giant Gazprom warns Ukraine it will cut gas exports if debts are not paid off.
- Prominent far right leader Dmytro Yarosh to stand for president in Ukraine. All times GMT
- Bernadette McCague
- Sarah Fowler
- Lesley Sixsmith
- Patrick Jackson
Last updated 7 March 2014Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.