- Ukraine's president pledges a full-scale "anti-terrorist operation" against pro-Russian militants
- Armed men have seized official buildings in a number of cities in the eastern Donetsk region
- A Ukrainian officer is killed in a gun battle with pro-Russian militants on the outskirts of Sloviansk
- Russia warned earlier that any use of force in east Ukraine could scupper crisis talks due this week
- The West accuses Moscow of inciting the trouble. The Kremlin denies the charge.
- All times BST
- Mike Hills
- Simeon Paterson
- Joe Boyle
- Ravin Sampat
- Bernadette McCague
Last updated 13 April 2014Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.