Douglas flat blaze: Four treated for smoke inhalation
Four people have been treated in hospital after a fire broke out at flats on the Isle of Man.
Firefighters in six fire engines were called to the property on Lord Street in Douglas on Tuesday night.
The Isle of Man Constabulary said four people were treated for smoke inhalation and shock.
Several surrounding roads were closed until about 01:00 BST but Barrack Street will remain closed from Lord Street to John Street until 10:00 BST.
An investigation into how the fire started is under way.