Isle Of Man / Ellan Vannin

Two treated after Isle of Man house fire

A woman has been treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at a house in the Isle of Man.

Fire crews were called out at about 06:00 GMT to the property, on Bradda Road in Port Erin.

It is thought the blaze, which started in the lounge, was caused by a faulty oil boiler.

A spokesman from the fire and rescue service said a man was treated by paramedics at the scene and a woman was taken to hospital.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites