Jersey

Jersey man died plugging microwave parts in mains

A Jersey man died by accidentally electrocuting himself, an inquest has found.

David Cadic, 38, was discovered on 13 December 2011 on the living room floor of his home in St Saviour.

The Deputy Viscount Peter de Gruchy said he had been under the influence of cannabis at the time of his death

Mr de Gruchy said it looked like Mr Cadic had connected some parts removed from a broken microwave directly to the mains.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites