St Lucia profile
St Lucia's newspapers and broadcasters are mainly privately-owned and carry a range of views. The government operates a radio network.
There are no daily newspapers; the island has two thrice-weekly newspapers.
There were 142,900 internet users by June 2010 (via Internetworldstats.com).
- The Voice - three issues per week
- The Mirror - weekly
- The Star - three issues per week
- The Crusader - weekly
- The Vanguard - weekly
- One Caribbean - weekly
- Helen Television Systems (HTS) - private
- Daher Broadcasting Service (DBS) - private
- Catholic Broadcasting TV Network (CBTN)