Aruba profile - Media
- 1 June 2016
- From the section Latin America & Caribbean
Aruba observes freedom of the press, as guaranteed under Dutch law. The mostly widely-read newspapers are in the Papiamento language.
There are two commercial TV stations. A cable TV subscription service provides access to foreign channels and there are a wide range of commercial radio stations available.
There were 93,969 internet users by December 2014. (Internetworldstats.com)
- Awe Mainta - Papiamento-language
- Diario Aruba - Papiamento-language
- Bon Dia
- The Morning News - English-language
- Aruba Today - English-language