- A ceasefire deal which had been predicted to be agreed on Tuesday now appears to have been postponed
- Israel stepped up its bombardment of Gaza late on Tuesday, as Palestinian militants fired around 150 rockets across the border
- US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton met with Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu late on Tuesday before heading on Wednesday to the West Bank then on to Egypt.
- At least 130 Palestinians and five Israelis have died since in a week of bloodshed
- Earlier, Israel dropped leaflets into Gaza urging residents to "evacuate" homes, sparking fears of a ground offensive
- Hamas-linked militants in Gaza executed six people they accuse of being "collaborators"
- All times GMT
- Aidan Lewis
- Penny Spiller
- Caroline Anning
- David Gritten
Last updated 21 November 2012Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.