Crowds cheer police as Boston bomb suspect captured
Police in Boston have captured one of the two brothers suspected of carrying out bomb attacks during the city's marathon.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, aged 19, was detained after he was found hiding on a boat at the back of a garden in the Watertown suburb of the city.
Crowds on the streets cheered as police cars left the scene.
- Witness describes Boston gun battle02:03
- Boston Muslims on suspects02:17
- Suspect 'became very religious'01:31
- Thermal images show boat01:07
- Relatives at odds on 'loser' nephews01:54
- 'Chechnya problem' in 99 seconds01:39
- Should suspect have rights read?01:41
- 30 seconds of silence for Boston00:57
- Brother 'infrequent visitor' at Mosque00:44