Boston police explain how bombing suspect was caught
The teenage suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings is in custody after being found hiding in a boat in a suburban homeowner's backyard.
Police exchanged gunfire with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, after cornering him in Watertown, near Boston.
The Boston Commissioner of Police Ed Davis gave more details about how the suspect was finally captured after the day-long manhunt.
- Witness describes Boston gun battle02:03
- Boston Muslims on suspects02:17
- Suspect 'became very religious'01:31
- Thermal images show boat01:07
- Relatives at odds on 'loser' nephews01:54
- 'Chechnya problem' in 99 seconds01:39
- Should suspect have rights read?01:41
- 30 seconds of silence for Boston00:57
- Brother 'infrequent visitor' at Mosque00:44