Boston Marathon bombing one week on
A minute's silence will be held across the state of Massachussetts to remember the three people killed and 180 injured in the attacks a week ago.
It is still not known when a specially trained team of investigators will be able to question teenage suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
He is under armed guard in hospital with a gunshot injury to the throat.
Jane Little reports.
- Witness describes Boston gun battle02:03
- Boston Muslims on suspects02:17
- Suspect 'became very religious'01:31
- Thermal images show boat01:07
- Relatives at odds on 'loser' nephews01:54
- 'Chechnya problem' in 99 seconds01:39
- Should suspect have rights read?01:41
- 30 seconds of silence for Boston00:57
- Brother 'infrequent visitor' at Mosque00:44