- Pro-Russian rebels in east Ukraine are to allow investigators access to the crash site of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17
- The UN Security Council has demanded a "full, thorough and independent international investigation"
- Contact was lost with the plane as it flew from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur at 14:15 GMT on Thursday
- Ukrainian military and pro-Russian rebels accuse each other of shooting down the plane
- There were 298 passengers and crew on board, 189 of them Dutch citizens
- All times in BST (GMT +1).
- Helier Cheung
- Amber Dawson
- Tom Geoghegan
- Tessa Wong
- Emma Brant
- Alastair Lawson
- Patrick Jackson
Last updated 18 July 2014Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.