China's former security chief Zhou Yongkang has been placed under investigation for "serious disciplinary violation", state media say.
- Public disgrace 'tears up rule book'
- Profile: Zhou Yongkang
- On the trail of Zhou Yongkang
- Price tag of China anti-corruption drive
- How real is China's anti-corruption campaign?
Beijing's 10-yearly leadership handover
- Court to hear 'gay conversion' case02:30
- China meat 'months' past expiry date01:52
- China orchestra in Proms for first time02:10
- Zambia's dynamic Chinese romance02:26
- Kunming attack: Victims on all sides02:57
- At sea in disputed South China waters01:03
- Concerns over China property slowdown01:56
- Ancient Chinese town under water00:49
Features & Analysis
The Chinese doctors who say they can 'cure' homosexuality
Carrie Gracie on what's made the news
Digesting China's latest food scandal
The Japanese island looking to China for brides
Can China make Party mistresses a thing of the past?
Women whose feet were bound in China
Vietnam's coast guard celebrates as China pulls oil rig
How the Kunming attack devastated one family