Toyota, the world's largest car maker, halts production at its two factories in India amid a labour dispute regarding wages.
Images as Indians celebrate Holi, the Hindu festival of colours.
- 'Little Africa'
- Runaway boy
- Kashmir border
- Kashmiri saffron
- India in 2013
- Tendulkar farewell
- Street children
- Humayun's Tomb
- Coal fires
- Anglo-Indian community
- Dying mime art
- Kashmir train
- Flood survivors
- Middle-class family
- Uttarakhand floods
- Telegram service
- The 'living dead'
- Indian Africans
- Calcutta trams
- Cinema turns 100
- Rare 19th Century pictures
- Indian trade to grow in Africa06:40
- All eyes on India inflation data01:17
- India businessman's fears for future02:20
- India candidate's cup of tea tactic02:01
- India's oldest MP calls it a day03:15
- Diamond polishers lose their sparkle03:18
- Delhi's deli boom spurred by expats02:23
- Hopes for economy in India election01:38
Features and Analysis
Why Muzaffarnagar riot victims will not vote in election
Why gold smuggling is on the rise in India
On the trail of the hidden Mont Blanc treasure from an Air India crash
How Indian Americans helped shape US
The row on social media over India's ladies-only transport policy
Narendra Modi's unique campaign style
Ultra-cheap device that can be printed on a sheet of paper
Oldest MP fires parting shot at India's unruly parliament.
Why astrology is still big business in India
Are there really 21 million slaves worldwide?
Gourmet foods are in big demand in India