Twenty-time TT winner John McGuinness says the event has the best track in the world, as the 2014 race is launched. BBC Sport
A commemorative blue plaque has been unveiled at the former Douglas home of artist and designer Archibald Knox.
It could be another two years before there is a financial commitment to build a huge a wind farm in the Irish Sea between Anglesey and the Isle of Man.
A series of workshops are under way in schools across the Isle of Man to raise awareness of what has been called the hidden homeless.
More than 3,000 people take part in a guided walk to the Isle of Man's Tower of Refuge in aid of the Royal National Lifeboat Institution.
Pirate radio fans have been marking the launch of Radio Caroline which began broadcasting off the Essex coast exactly 50 years ago.
It was the pirate radio station that changed the face of British broadcasting.
- Beard trend 'guided by evolution'
- Girls missing since 1971 found dead
- Argentina girl kept years in garage
- Mini-sub performs full MH370 search
- Search for S Korea ferry passengers
- Is a rebellion brewing in Nevada?
- A 13-year-old eagle huntress in Mongolia
- Key Geneva talks over Ukraine crisis
- Iran execution stopped at last minute
- Many missing as S Korea ferry sinks