In pictures: The Hangover Part III premieres in UK
Page last updated at 11:11 GMT, Thursday, 23 May 2013 12:11 UK
- Cast and crew turned out for the European premiere of The Hangover Part III in London. Justin Bartha (left to right), Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis (front) star as the main group of friends in the storyline.
- In the third movie in the series there is no stag party or wedding. The storyline is about Alan (Zach Galifianakis), who has come off his 'meds' with his concerned group of friends trying to get him to rehab in Arizona. The trip is derailed by a sequence of events. Ed Helms (pictured), who plays Stu, spent time talking to fans at Wednesday night's premiere.
- The first two Hangover films have been set in the Las Vegas (Part one) and Bangkok (Part two). Part three's storyline takes the film to Mexico and back to Thailand. Pictured are Zach Galifianakis (left to right), Justin Bartha, Ed Helms, Heather Graham, Bradley Cooper, Ken Leong and director Todd Phillips.
- Bradley Cooper, who plays Phil in the movie, spent time having pictures taken with fans outside The Empire Cinema. He denied chef Gordon Ramsay was teaching him how to cook for his next movie calling it "a rumour".
- Zach Galifianakis, who plays Alan, admitted he initially did not want to make any sequels of the first film but obviously changed his mind. "I'm really glad we did a third one," he said.
- Ken Jeong, who plays gangster Mr Chow in the films, said this was "the last time all of us will be on the screen in this capacity".
- Heather Graham told reporters she would miss playing sexy stripper Jade in the film as the excitement makes up for her own "boring" life. She said: "I get to be the only woman in the scene and it's fun."
- Four members of The Saturdays were photographed on the red carpet. The missing member is Rochelle Humes, who recently gave birth to her new daughter. The group are performing at Radio 1's Big Weekend, which starts Friday 24 May. They assured fans Frankie Sandford would also be on stage, even though she's expecting too.
- Made in Chelsea star Hugo Taylor posed for photographers at the premiere.
- Canadian actress, pop singer and songwriter Jessica Lowndes also turned up to see the film.
- British boy band Lawson turned up to the premiere. Their debut album, Chapman Square, which was released in October 2012 reached number four in the UK's Official Album Chart. Their first two singles When She Was Mine and Taking Over Me reached the top five.