In pictures: This Is Us premiere
Page last updated at 06:06 GMT, Wednesday, 21 August 2013 07:06 UK
- (L to R) Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne from One Direction arrive for the UK premiere of One Direction: This Is Us 3D in London's Leicester Square. The film is an access all areas look into their life on the road during the band's rise to fame.
- This Is Us was directed by Morgan Spurlock. The film includes plenty of scenes of the band members at concerts and in hotel rooms as well as footage at members' houses. Spurlock is also known for making Supersize Me, a documentary about McDonalds.
- Simon Cowell attended the premiere. On the red carpet the 53-year-old told the BBC that he's "proud to be a dad", confirming rumours that he is expecting a child with New York socialite Lauren Silverman. Cowell was a judge on the X Factor when One Direction appeared on the talent show in 2010.
- (L to R) Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Jade Thirlwall and Perrie Edwards of Little Mix were at the premiere. Perrie, 20, is dating One Direction band member Zayn Malik.
- Thousands of fans gathered outside the cinema to get a glimpse of the band. Some camped out to secure a place in the crowd. Harry Styles, 19, and the rest of the band stopped to sign autographs and pose for photographs with some of the fans who had waited all day to see them.
- McFly also attended the premiere. Earlier this year bassist Dougie Poynter (2nd right) described a track the band co-wrote with One Direction's Niall Horan as a ''stadium epic''.
- Aston Merrygold from JLS appeared on the red carpet. The band, who also formed on the X Factor, announced in April that they were splitting up after five years together.
- Singer Conor Maynard arrives for the This Is Us screening. Maynard, 20, who recently performed at V festival says he is working on his second album and will be collaborating with Labrinth on the release.
- Rock star Ronnie Wood and his wife Sally Humphreys were also at the premiere. The Rolling Stones guitarist, 66, headlined Glastonbury festival in June.
- James Corden was among the celebrities at the This Is Us after party. Some critics and bookmakers have predicated the film will be one of the highest grossing of all time.