In pictures: Fans at Reading and Leeds Festival
Page last updated at 06:37 GMT, Monday, 26 August 2013 07:37 UK
- Miguel Martin, Barney Taylor, Jamie Holwell, Ben Taylor and Shane Gammon - all from Torquay at Reading. "We're here all weekend. Chase & Status - that was the ultimate. Green Day were very good and we're looking forward to Biffy Clyro."
- Kate McDonnell (left) and Megan Judd, both 19 and from Coventry talked about their highlights at Leeds Festival. Kate said: "Fall Out Boy definitely, because I've loved them since I was younger." Megan added: "Skindred so far were mine because they are wicked".
- Ashley Ramshaw, 24, (left) and Thomas Taylor, 27, who are both from Brighton said they enjoyed being able to talk to one of their favourite bands at Leeds Festival. "We got to meet Bastille yesterday, it was amazing, it was great. The songs sound so much better now we've met them," said Ashley.
- Elizabeth Burn (left) and Catherine Valleandries Taylor, both 22 and from Leeds, talked about their highlights. Elizabeth said her favourite acts at Leeds Festival were "definitely Bastille and Imagine Dragons." Catherine said she was looking forward to Eminem headlining the main stage on Sunday evening.
- John Rowan, 27, is from Brighton and Ken Johnston, 28, is from London. John said: "We're wearing these suits because we wanted to bring a ray of sunshine to Reading. It's our first time at Reading and we decided to camp. My favourite band so far has been The 1975."
- James Murray, 29, and Liam Sykes, 25, (both centre) are at Leeds festival. James said "Biffy Clyro last night were mental. A lot [of people] say they don't deserve to be there but they deserve to be there. It's been awesome, a bit muddy but awesome. "
- Kirsten Langley, 20, from Nottingham (left) has found the festival "really scary but really good because it is our first one." Her friend Emily Cassidine, 20, told Newsbeat what she thought of Leeds Festival so far. "It's been amazing. I've loved the atmosphere, everyone is just up for it. Even though it has rained everyone has kept that festival spirit," she said.
- Faye Beacham, 22, and Alex Hodgson, 26, are from Hull. Faye said "Disclosure were amazing. It's the third time I've seen them, they never disappoint". Alex agreed and called them "incredible, best band we've seen so far". Both say they're looking forward to seeing Eminem on Sunday at Leeds.
- Friends Christy, Maria, both 17, and Kelly (left to right) are at Reading together. Christy said: "I hit my nose in Bring Me The Horizon's set yesterday during their circle mosh pit and had a nosebleed, but it's been brilliant so far." Kelly, 16, added "We're here with about 25 other people, but we've met loads of other people as well".
- (Left to right) Rob, 20, Ross, 22, Claire, 22 and Will, 20, are at Reading. Rob said: "We're here to see Fall Out Boy. As soon as the gates opened we came over to queue for the Fall Out Boy signing." Ross said they were looking forward to seeing Twenty One Pilots, Don Broco, Funeral for a Friend and We are the in Crowd.
- Kerry, 21, and Amanda, 24, travelled to Reading from Stanford-le-hope in Essex. "We're here for the weekend," said Kerry. "We're looking forward to seeing Disclosure, Fall Out Boy and Knife Party." Amanda said: "Imagine Dragons were good. The crowd was mad. We got pushed over with a few other people but it was great."