BBC Sport has launched a free mobile application for Android users outside the UK.
Arriving in time for the climax of the football season and exciting summer sporting events such as the Ashes and Wimbledon,
provides latest news and live text coverage of major sports.
A version for Apple's iOS devices
earlier in 2013.
The core feature set of the Android app remains consistent with iOS and briefly comprises of the following for all versions of Android from 2.2 Froyo and above:
- Top stories and breaking news from a wide range of sports
- Live text commentaries on all the big football fixtures, from all the major events and the daily Sportsday live
- A whole new football section which includes fixtures, results and live scores for each competition/league
- Pages for every UK football match and the latest football transfer gossip
- The ability to share pages with your friends, through email, Facebook and Twitter
The app's football live scores section allows you to follow the action, whether you're at the match or out and about.
For football, it provides a league-by-league overview of the latest scores and goal scorers at a glance, with dedicated match pages for more in-depth information, bringing together starting line-ups, match stats, live text commentary and the post-match report.
The fixtures and results section has been developed to help you keep on top of all the major UK and international football competitions simply by selecting any day in the season from the app's calendar.
Live text coverage of England's Test matches, Wimbledon and the rest of the Formula 1 season will also be available ahead of the big events in 2014 - the Winter Olympics in Sochi and the football World Cup in Brazil.
Speaking ahead of the launch of the iOS app, head of interactive for BBC Sport Ben Gallop said: "Our aim is to provide the best of BBC Sport wherever you are. A third of traffic to the BBC Sport site already comes from mobile - a proportion that rises to more than 40% at the weekend when live sport is going on."
You can download the Android app
, while the Apple version is available from iTunes