James Harris 'honoured' by England call
Welshman James Harris says he is delighted to have been called into England's Twenty20 squad in India.
The former Glamorgan pace bowler, who joined Middlesex in September, replaces injured captain Stuart Broad for the two-match series.
Eoin Morgan will captain the side in Broad's absence, with the first match taking place in Pune on 20 December.
Listen to an interview with James Harris on The Back Page, BBC Radio Wales from 08:30 GMT on Saturday, 15 December.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video De Gea & Navas 'messed up keepers'