Ashes 2013-14: MCG 'blancmange bounce' troubling batsmen
BBC Sport's cricket analyst Simon Hughes says the sticky MCG pitch caused problems for Australia's batsmen on day two of the fourth Ashes Test.
Using Hawkeye analysis, Hughes shows how the pitch's 'blancmange bounce' meant Australia struggled to drive and work the ball into spaces.
England produced their best bowling display of the series to reduce Australia to 164-9, aided by a succession of wasteful shots from the Australian top six.
More from Cricket
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video Mourinho accuses officials of bias
- Watch video Aguero is different class - Pellegrini
- Watch video Wenger calls press 'boring' after spat
- Watch video Rodgers' last interview as Liverpool boss
- Watch video England fell flat on their faces - Wood
- Watch video Advocaat's final Sunderland interview