The International Cycling Union requests that Astana, the team of Vincenzo Nibali, has its World Tour licence withdrawn.
Olympic champion Dani King targets a place in the women's team pursuit at the Rio 2016 after recovering from a crash.
- Don't panic after Worlds - Trott
- Controversial poster condemned by UCI
- GB cyclists 'can succeed in Rio'
- Trott takes omnium silver at Worlds
- Froome holds on to win Ruta del Sol
- Thomas wins Volta ao Algarve
- Cycling faces 'uncomfortable' report
- Varnish can eclipse me - Pendleton
- GB teams forced to settle for silver
- GB women qualify second fastest
- Cavendish among 2014 IOM nominees
- US & Canada Armstrong admits driving charge
- I may retire in 2016 - Contador
- Armstrong hit with $10m damages bill
- Olympics failure still haunts Irvine
- Cavendish wins Almeria Classic
- Wiggins is 'where he needs to be'
Video & Audio
- Watch video Lance Armstrong: In-depth interview
- Watch video Armstrong on drugs, history and the future
- Watch video The battle over cycling's future
- Watch video What does a cyclist eat for breakfast?
- Watch video Cycling must be credible - Brailsford
- Watch video Is Cavendish's Olympic dream over?
- Watch video Wiggins on why his team is 'unique'
- Watch video Where do cyclists go in the winter?
- Watch video Zero tolerance to doping - Tinkov
Around the Web
Track World Championships
GB cyclists can "do the business" at Rio 2016 despite failing to win World Championship gold, says Shane Sutton.