Barrow 1 - 1 Macclesfield
Barrow and Macclesfield will have to replay for the right to host Championship side Cardiff in the FA Cup third round.
The visitors went ahead when Kieran Charnock was first to the rebound after Danny Hurst saved Chris Holroyd's shot.
Adam Boyes hit the crossbar for Barrow before Richie Baker curled in a free-kick to to level the scores.
John Paul Kissock hit the bar as Macclesfield pushed for a winner, while Kieran Murtagh also went close.
The game had twice been postponed because of a frozen pitch. The replay will be at the Moss Rose on Saturday, 29 December.
Live text and stats
Tuesday, 18 December 2012
|Home Team||Score||Away Team||Time|
- 01 Hurst yellow card
- 02 Flynn yellow card
- 03 Skelton
- 04 Hessey
- 05 Pearson
- 06 Owen
- 08 Baker
- 14 Harvey
- 07 Rutherford
- 09 Boyes
- 22 McConville yellow card (Rowe 87)
- 21 Pearson,
- 16 Anderson,
- 11 Rowe,
- 12 Jackson,
- 15 Hunter,
- 23 Almond
- 01 Cronin
- 02 Jackson
- 05 Brown
- 06 Charnock
- 22 Braham-Barrett
- 07 Mackreth (Mills 73)
- 08 Murtagh yellow card
- 17 Wedgbury
- 19 Kissock (Winn 88)
- 09 Barnes-Homer (Morgan-Smith 82)
- 32 Holroyd
- 14 Diagne,
- 31 Martin,
- 34 Mills,
- 18 Henry,
- 10 Morgan-Smith,
- 11 Winn,
- 20 Fairhurst
- Barrow 54%
- Macclesfield 46%
Attempts on target
- Barrow 3
- Macclesfield 5
Attempts off target
- Barrow 3
- Macclesfield 0
- Barrow 10
- Macclesfield 3
- Barrow 14
- Macclesfield 7
- Final Result
- Full Time
- 90:00+6:08 The referee blows for the end of the match.
- 90:00+5:09 Corner from right by-line crossed in by Richie Baker.
- 90:00+4:22 Corner from the left by-line taken by Richie Baker, Sam Wedgbury makes a clearance.
- 90:00+1:37 Free kick awarded for a foul by Richie Baker on Keiran Murtagh. Lance Cronin restarts play with the free kick.
- 90:00+0:21 The assistant referee signals for offside against Adam Boyes. Free kick taken by Lance Cronin.
- 88:42 Outswinging corner taken by Paul Rutherford.
- 87:32 Substitution John Paul Kissock leaves the field to be replaced by Peter Winn.
- 86:04 Substitution (Barrow) makes a substitution, with Danny Rowe coming on for Sean McConville.
- 85:07 Foul by Alex-Ray Harvey on Keiran Murtagh, free kick awarded. Free kick taken by Ryan Jackson.
- 82:45 Inswinging corner taken from the right by-line by Sean McConville.
- 82:32 Shot from deep inside the area by Sean McConville clears the crossbar.
- 81:33 Substitution Matthew Barnes-Homer leaves the field to be replaced by Amari Morgan-Smith.
- 80:00 Gavin Skelton challenges Ryan Jackson unfairly and gives away a free kick. The free kick is delivered right-footed by Keiran Murtagh from right wing.
- 75:07 Direct effort from the free kick comes in from Sam Wedgbury, save made by Danny Hurst.
- 75:07 Booking Matthew Flynn is shown a yellow card.
- 74:44 Chris Holroyd fouled by Matthew Flynn, the ref awards a free kick.
- 72:32 Corner from the right by-line taken by Sean McConville, Paul Rutherford delivers the ball.
- 72:32 Substitution Pablo Mills joins the action as a substitute, replacing Jack Mackreth.
- 69:30 The free kick is swung in right-footed by Keiran Murtagh.
- 69:30 Booking Danny Hurst receives a yellow card.
- 68:46 Sean Hessey gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Chris Holroyd.
- 66:02 Sean McConville gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Craig Braham-Barrett. Keiran Murtagh delivers the ball, Chris Holroyd takes a shot. Save by Danny Hurst.
- 64:53 Free kick awarded for a foul by Adam Boyes on Nathaniel Brown. Direct free kick taken by Lance Cronin.
- 61:27 Sam Wedgbury fouled by Adam Boyes, the ref awards a free kick. Lance Cronin restarts play with the free kick.
- 57:57 Keiran Murtagh takes a shot. Save by Danny Hurst.
- 55:25 Booking Caution for Sean McConville.
- 53:52 Adam Boyes fouled by Keiran Murtagh, the ref awards a free kick. Sean Hessey delivers the ball from the free kick right-footed from left channel, save made by Lance Cronin.
- 51:25 Corner taken by John Paul Kissock from the right by-line to the near post.
- 50:44 Unfair challenge on Chris Holroyd by Mike Pearson results in a free kick. Free kick crossed right-footed by Keiran Murtagh from left channel.
- 45:01 The second half kicks off.
- Half Time
- 45:00+2:11 The match has reached half-time.
- 45:00+1:38 Corner taken by Sean McConville, Effort on goal by Matthew Flynn from just outside the penalty area goes harmlessly over the target.
- 45:00+0:39 Corner taken right-footed by Sean McConville, Adam Boyes takes a shot. Lance Cronin makes a save.
- 40:09 Unfair challenge on Craig Braham-Barrett by Sean Hessey results in a free kick. Direct free kick taken by John Paul Kissock.
- 38:32 Sean McConville concedes a free kick for a foul on Ryan Jackson. Lance Cronin takes the direct free kick.
- 37:38 The referee blows for offside. Free kick taken by Craig Braham-Barrett.
- 32:51 Save made by Danny Hurst.
- 32:51 Booking Caution for Keiran Murtagh.
- 31:18 Corner taken by John Paul Kissock,
- 28:41 Assist by Adam Boyes.
- 28:41 GOAL - Richie Baker:Barrow 1 - 1 Macclesfield Richie Baker scores a goal direct from the free kick from long range to the bottom right corner of the goal. Barrow 1-1 Macclesfield.
- 27:33 Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Adam Boyes by Nathaniel Brown.
- 27:15 John Paul Kissock concedes a free kick for a foul on Richie Baker. Free kick taken by Richie Baker.
- 26:06 Outswinging corner taken by Sean McConville, Shot by Adam Boyes from inside the penalty box hits the post.
- 23:05 Matthew Flynn fouled by Matthew Barnes-Homer, the ref awards a free kick. Danny Hurst takes the free kick.
- 18:41 The assist for the goal came from Chris Holroyd.
- 18:41 GOAL - Kieran Charnock:Barrow 0 - 1 Macclesfield A goal is scored by Kieran Charnock from close in to the top left corner of the goal. Barrow 0-1 Macclesfield.
- 17:23 Mike Pearson concedes a free kick for a foul on Nathaniel Brown. Direct effort from the free kick comes in from Chris Holroyd, save by Danny Hurst.
- 16:44 Unfair challenge on Jack Mackreth by Gavin Skelton results in a free kick. Ryan Jackson restarts play with the free kick.
- 15:31 Paul Rutherford takes a shot. Save by Lance Cronin.
- 14:48 Corner taken right-footed by John Paul Kissock, Gavin Skelton manages to make a clearance.
- 14:34 Centre by Craig Braham-Barrett, blocked by Matthew Flynn.
- 12:45 Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Alex-Ray Harvey by Chris Holroyd. Matthew Flynn takes the direct free kick.
- 10:39 Outswinging corner taken by Sean McConville.
- 10:13 Outswinging corner taken right-footed by Richie Baker, clearance by Matthew Barnes-Homer.
- 9:16 Matthew Flynn fouled by John Paul Kissock, the ref awards a free kick. Free kick crossed by Sean Hessey, clearance by Kieran Charnock.
- 8:12 Matthew Barnes-Homer gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on James Owen. Direct free kick taken by Danny Hurst.
- 7:02 Adam Boyes gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Craig Braham-Barrett. Craig Braham-Barrett crosses the ball from the free kick right-footed from left wing.
- 0:00 The ref blows the whistle to begin the match.
Live text and data provided by The Press Association.