Dundee and Kilmarnock played out a scoreless Scottish Premier League draw at Dens Park.
There was little in the way of chances in the first half, with conditions affecting the play.
Ross Barbour threatened with a long-range shot for Kilmarnock as the match entered its closing stages, Rab Douglas making the save.
And Dundee's Brian Easton was denied by Garry Hay's goal-line clearance in the 88th minute.
Dundee started brightly and Jim McAlister fired a blistering shot past Cammy Bell and high into the net from 25 yards, but Colin Nish was flagged offside.
Paul Heffernan tested Douglas with a low shot but the Dundee keeper sprang low to his right to claim the ball.
Heffernan forced another low stop from Douglas and John Baird's chest down was swept goalwards by Steven Milne, but Bell dived quickly to block the effort.
After the break, Baird connected sweetly to volley over the head of Bell, only to see his shot crack the post.
McAlister brought another good save from the Killie stopper with a blistering drive from the edge of the box but Bell stood up to the drive.
Much of the second half was played in strong wind with driving sleet and rain making pretty football impossible.
Dundee had claims for a penalty waved away in the 72nd minute. Reilly's cross from the left was heading towards Baird who went down with Jeroen Tesselaar in close attendance. However, referee John Beaton was unmoved.
As full-time approached, Barbour fired a searing drive forcing Douglas to spring to his right to parry the ball to safety.
Then Easton's powerful header seemed netbound but for the intervention of Hay to ensure a share of the points.
Follow Jim Spence on Twitter
Live text and stats
Sunday, 27 January 2013
Scottish Premier League
- Dundee 50%
- Kilmarnock 50%
- Final Result
- Full Time
- 90:00+3:19 The final whistle goes and the game is over.
- 90:00+2:13 Corner taken by Ryan Conroy from the left by-line, James Fowler makes a clearance.
- 87:41 Corner taken left-footed by Ryan Conroy, Brian Easton takes a shot. Blocked by Garry Hay.
- 86:37 Ross Barbour takes a shot. Save by Rab Douglas.
- 84:21 Free kick crossed by Ryan Conroy.
- 84:21 Booking Mohamadou Sissoko goes into the book for unsporting behaviour.
- 84:15 Mohamadou Sissoko challenges Colin Nish unfairly and gives away a free kick.
- 82:23 Ross Barbour challenges Nicky Riley unfairly and gives away a free kick. The free kick is delivered left-footed by Ryan Conroy
from right wing, save by Cameron Bell.
- 80:52 Substitution James Dayton comes on in place of Rory McKenzie.
- 79:55 Ross Barbour gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Nicky Riley. Gary Irvine restarts play with the free kick.
- 79:09 Nicky Riley concedes a free kick for a foul on Rabiu Ibrahim. Free kick crossed left-footed by Garry Hay from left channel,
Rab Douglas makes a save.
- 78:16 Substitution Ryan Conroy comes on in place of Mark Stewart.
- 75:58 The assistant referee signals for offside against Colin Nish. Manuel Pascali takes the indirect free kick.
- 74:31 Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Nicky Riley by James Fowler. Rab Douglas restarts play with the free kick.
- 72:08 Brian Easton delivers the ball from the free kick left-footed from own half.
- 72:08 Booking Booking for James Fowler for unsporting behaviour.
- 72:04 Unfair challenge on Nicky Riley by James Fowler results in a free kick.
- 71:35 The offside flag is raised against Colin Nish. Cameron Bell takes the indirect free kick.
- 70:30 Corner taken by Garry Hay from the right by-line.
- 68:36 Effort on goal by Colin Nish from just inside the penalty area goes over the target.
- 68:09 James McAlister takes a shot. Save made by Cameron Bell.
- 67:16 Substitution Cillian Sheridan is brought on as a substitute for Paul Heffernan.
- 67:16 Substitution Borja Perez leaves the field to be replaced by Rabiu Ibrahim.
- 64:47 Effort from just inside the area by John Baird hits the post.
- 62:06 James McAlister takes the inswinging corner, Manuel Pascali manages to make a clearance.
- 59:20 James Fowler takes a shot. Rab Douglas makes a save.
- 56:58 Substitution Nicky Riley replaces Steven Milne.
- 49:28 Outswinging corner taken right-footed by Borja Perez, Manuel Pascali challenges Brian Easton unfairly and gives away a free
kick. Rab Douglas takes the free kick.
- 48:42 Foul by James McAlister on James Fowler, free kick awarded. Garry Hay takes the direct free kick.
- 47:44 Colin Nish is ruled offside. Cameron Bell takes the indirect free kick.
- 45:01 The second half begins.
- Half Time
- 45:00+1:11 The first half comes to an end.
- 41:06 Corner taken right-footed by Borja Perez from the right by-line, clearance by Colin Nish.
- 39:07 James McAlister takes a outswinging corner from the right by-line played to the near post, clearance by Borja Perez.
- 37:44 Corner taken right-footed by Borja Perez, save by Rab Douglas.
- 36:58 Iain Davidson concedes a free kick for a foul on Rory McKenzie. Garry Hay takes the direct free kick.
- 35:18 Rory McKenzie has an effort at goal from just inside the box that misses to the left of the goal.
- 32:56 Unfair challenge on Manuel Pascali by James McAlister results in a free kick. Free kick crossed by Borja Perez, save made
by Rab Douglas.
- 27:59 The offside flag is raised against Colin Nish. Cameron Bell restarts play with the free kick.
- 25:21 Foul by Iain Davidson on Garry Hay, free kick awarded. Garry Hay takes the direct free kick.
- 18:43 Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Colin Nish by Manuel Pascali. Direct free kick taken by Iain Davidson.
- 12:30 Paul Heffernan takes a shot. Save made by Rab Douglas.
- 10:33 Inswinging corner taken right-footed by James McAlister from the left by-line.
- 9:30 James McAlister takes a inswinging corner from the left by-line to the near post, clearance by Manuel Pascali.
- 9:15 Inswinging corner taken right-footed by James McAlister from the left by-line, clearance made by Borja Perez.
- 8:36 Inswinging corner taken by James McAlister, James Fowler manages to make a clearance.
- 7:54 Inswinging corner taken right-footed by Borja Perez from the left by-line, Colin Nish manages to make a clearance.
- 0:00 The match begins.
Live text and data provided by The Press Association.