Fulham 2-4 Manchester City: Pellegrini thankful for win
Manager Manuel Pellegrini is thankful for Manchester City's "nervous" 4-2 win away at Fulham, through late goals from substitutes Jesus Navas and James Milner.
Yaya Toure's curling free-kick and Vincent Kompany's finish looked to put City in control, before Kieran Richardson pulled one back and Kompany's own goal equalised.
City move into second place in the Premier League having scored 51 goals in their opening 17 matches and 10 in their last two.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video De Gea & Navas 'messed up keepers'