Southampton's Mauricio Pochettino on Nicola Cortese exit
Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino says in May 2013 that "of course I would not continue if (chairman) Nicola Cortese weren't here".
The Argentine, who was appointed by Cortese, made the comments at the end of last season when Cortese's future was in doubt.
Pochettino is expected to fulfil his media commitments on Thursday following Cortese's resignation on Wednesday.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video De Gea & Navas 'messed up keepers'