Swansea 1-1 Crystal Palace: Penalty decision frustrates Swansea boss Monk
Swansea City interim manager Garry Monk says referee Mike Dean was wrong to award a late penalty to Crystal Palace in their 1-1 draw at the Liberty Stadium.
Glenn Murray was felled by Chico Flores with less than 10 minutes to go and netted the resulting spot kick to rescue an unlikely draw for the visitors, but Monk claims the foul occurred outside the box.
The point leaves Swansea five points clear of the bottom three in the Premier League table.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video De Gea & Navas 'two messed up keepers'
- Watch video TDD Update: West Ham's triple signing
- Watch video Weather: Cloudy with a chance of Pog?
- Watch video Hacker outlines his 'trans-fur targets'
- Watch video De Gea situation is ludicrous - Kilbane
- Watch video The bonkers world of deadline day