Manchester City's Manuel Pellegrini 'worried' by lack of goals
Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini says he is "worried" about his side's recent lack of goals, and it is "difficult to understand".
City were knocked out of the FA Cup by Wigan on Sunday, and exited the Champions League after a two-leg defeat by Barcelona on Wednesday.
They currently lie nine points behind Premier League leaders Chelsea, but have three games in hand.
More Sport Video and Audio
- Watch video England stars root for Rooney goals record
- Watch video Bizarre own goal in Belfast game
- Watch video Kyrgios antics are funny - Murray
- Watch video Spot-fixer Amir free to return for Pakistan
- Watch video Shelvey 'didn't refuse' England U21 call-up
- Watch video De Gea & Navas 'messed up keepers'