Jose Mourinho: Chelsea boss to contest FA charge next week
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says he will contest a Football Association charge of improper conduct at a personal hearing next week.
The Portuguese was charged after being sent off during his side's 1-0 defeat by Aston Villa.
Asked at a news conference before Saturday's game at Crystal Palace, he said the hearing will be "after Paris".
Chelsea are away to Paris St-Germain in their Champions League quarter-final first leg on Wednesday 2 April.
Mourinho walked on to the pitch at Villa Park to speak to referee Chris Foy after Chelsea midfielder Ramires was dismissed.
Following the defeat earlier this month, Mourinho said: "I have decided how I will respond and I don't accept the charges."
Mourinho was critical of Foy after the game at Villa Park as Chelsea's lead at the top of the Premier League was reduced to four points.
Ramires was shown a straight red card for a two-footed tackle on Villa's Karim El Ahmadi, an incident that sparked a touchline fracas.
Mourinho claimed he was trying to speak to Foy because Ramires was pushed by Villa striker Gabriel Agbonlahor, who had been substituted.
Another Blues player, Willian, was sent off earlier in the match.